Tuna & Guacamole on Wasabi Crackers
- Serves: 1
- Calories: 187
Recipe type: Lunch
Very quick and tasty low-cal lunch or snack.
- 2.5 Ounce Package of Solid White Tuna in Water
- 7 Wasabi Rice Crackers
- 1 Greek Yogurt Guacamole
- Put 7 rice crackers on a plate
- Put an equal amount of Guac on each cracker
- Open and drain your Tuna pouch
- Top each cracker equally with Tuna
This is a great meal or snack if your in a hurry and its actually satisfying. The wasabi crackers give it a little bite. You can substitute my Greek Yogurt Guacamole for any other, just account for the calories. It goes great with a spoonful of cottage cheese.