Easy Chicken Hot Dogs on Whole Wheat
- Serves: 1
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 350
Recipe type: Quick Meal
Cuisine: Comfort Food
This is basically three chicken hot dogs on low calorie whole wheat bread.
- Chicken Hot Dogs
- Low Calorie Whole Wheat (45 cal per slice)
- Boil the hot dogs for about 5 minutes or until heated through
- Put desired amount of bread slices on a plate
- Drain water from hot dogs and put them back on the stove to dry off water
- Add your dogs to the bread
- Top with your favorite toppings
Make sure to adjust your calories based on your toppings. You can ad things like cheese, onions, relish or I've even used left over turkey chili.